Greetings

• britishpilot
  • britishpilot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 11 months ago #228 by britishpilot
britishpilot created the topic: Greetings
Hi, I've signed in as my late Uncle Alan was a 206 Sqn Flight Engineer and subsequently Chairman of the British Berlin Airlift Association and Secretary of 206 Sqn Association and the Coastal Command Association. I am a UK PPL (currently part own a Jodel D150), aeronautical engineer, member of the Historical Group Committee of the Royal Aeronautical Society, and author of the five volume British Built Aircraft series (a regional survey of all companies that have built aircraft in the UK).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• britishpilot
  • britishpilot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 11 months ago #1173 by britishpilot
britishpilot replied the topic: Greetings
Hi, I've signed in as my late Uncle Alan was a 206 Sqn Flight Engineer and subsequently Chairman of the British Berlin Airlift Association and Secretary of 206 Sqn Association and the Coastal Command Association. I am a UK PPL (currently part own a Jodel D150), aeronautical engineer, member of the Historical Group Committee of the Royal Aeronautical Society, and author of the five volume British Built Aircraft series (a regional survey of all companies that have built aircraft in the UK).

More
8 years 11 months ago #1175 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Greetings
Hi and welcome to the site, would love to know more about your late uncles time with 206 Squadron. I'll get round to reading that book you recommended.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds