Saturday, December 16, 2017
Text Size

Looking for helpers

More
4 years 8 months ago #4187 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Looking for helpers
If there's anyone out there with some free time and is able to collate information and type stuff up please let me know.
I'm also looking for someone who knows how to make Facebook tick as I want to push our presence on there to get the name out there a bit more.
Basically I want to rejuvinate this site and I need help making it a more active place to visit so please let me have your sugestions and ideas.
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4188 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Re: Looking for helpers
Hi Gary
I don't have a great deal of spare time but I will be able to type things up for you and other items you may need.
As far as Facebook is concerned, although I am a member I never use it so would not be much help with that.
Just let me know what you need and I will try to help
Regards

Brian

More
4 years 8 months ago #4189 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Looking for helpers
Hey Brian, thanks for the offer much appreciated. How do you feel about typing up some Operations Records? I can email you some scans and then you can type them up as and when. I even have a Word template for them somewhere but might have to knock another one up as I can't remember where.
I want to put the ORBs up here as documents so that they can be searchable, it's about time I gave something back.
It's a huge job so if there's anyone else keen on helping out let me know.
There's no rush though, I've got hundreds of pages that need to be done and the site has been here for 14 years so there's plenty of time (all being well).

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
4 years 8 months ago #4190 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Re: Looking for helpers
Gary
Send me some records (and template if you have one) and I can have a go typing them up.
I think having the records available may attract more people to the site.
Cheers
Brian

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds