Saturday, December 16, 2017
Text Size

Major update issues

More
2 years 10 months ago #4743 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Major update issues
The site has just undergone a major version upgrade and it\'s caused a few issues, I\'m working on ironing them out so please bare with me. Feel free to post any missing links and bugs and I\'ll work through them.
Thanks
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #4798 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Major update issues
Hi Gary
I have noticed a slight problem with the photo gallery. I was looking at the 215 Squadron personnel photos and although the photo is displayed there appears to be an error message above each photo..

I have been using an iPad to view the site and all the links need two taps for them to work. I am sure that before the site update all it took was one tap. It can be a bit annoying when you are used to just one tap.

Regards

Brian

More
2 years 6 months ago #4799 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Major update issues
Yeah I\'m aware of the issue, it\'s because when I upgraded the main site the developers for the photo gallery software haven\'t done any updates lately to match the site.
It\'s the reason why I\'m slowly moving everything over to the new photo gallery. I\'ve tried to find some automatic way of moving them but I can\'t so it\'s just going to take months to do I\'m afraid.
The main site software gets regular updates and I need components that are being updated inline with these.
It\'s all part of the territory of having a website I guess.
Thanks for highlighting it though mate, and good to see you still around.
I\'ve been out of action, I was off work for almost 8 months last year. I\'ve just found out why I\'m I\'m still in pain a year later, looks like I\'ve got to have more work done on the old spine, I already have two metal inserts :(

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
2 years 6 months ago #4800 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Major update issues
Thanks Gary,
There have been a few more visitors in the last few weeks let\'s hope it continues.
Hope you get your back sorted out shortly
Regards
Brian

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds