Saturday, December 16, 2017
Text Size

Newsletter ??

More
5 years 4 months ago #3915 by davemed
davemed created the topic: Newsletter ??
I had noticed going through old posts that registered users on the Forum would get a newsletter sent by email.

Has anyone had one ?

It was a good idea and should be reinstated if it is redundant now.

David.

David

Every day is a new day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #3916 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Newsletter ??
The road is paved with good intentions and this was another one, I have always wanted to do it but never had the time really. If anyone wants to volunteer to write something every 1, 3, 4 or 6 months etc that would be great, it could just be a synopsis of what's gone on here or new information, general info etc. I need to be motivated, it's winter here and I've had a cold bug on and off (mostly on) for a couple of months now and it's getting me down.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
5 years 4 months ago #3917 by davemed
davemed replied the topic: Re: Newsletter ??

Gary wrote: The road is paved with good intentions and this was another one, I have always wanted to do it but never had the time really. If anyone wants to volunteer to write something every 1, 3, 4 or 6 months etc that would be great, it could just be a synopsis of what's gone on here or new information, general info etc. I need to be motivated, it's winter here and I've had a cold bug on and off (mostly on) for a couple of months now and it's getting me down.

Thanks Gary,

I will consider doing something later. Anyone else want to volunteer ?

Cheer up Gary, colds come and go. Winter is not far off here either.

David

Every day is a new day.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds