Saturday, December 16, 2017
Text Size

Kirkness memoir - query for Matt Poole

More
1 month 9 hours ago #5585 by Smith 565
Smith 565 replied the topic: Kirkness memoir - query for Matt Poole
Hi Matt,

Looks like I am getting my copy from Mrs Smith 565 for Christmas. At least I now have something to look forward to on Christmas Day, other than the washing up! (We are retro people - no dishwasher for us.)

Congrats on getting it done anyway, the publicity and previews I've seen make it a must have.

Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 hours ago - 1 month 3 hours ago #5586 by Matt_Poole
Matt_Poole replied the topic: Kirkness memoir - query for Matt Poole
Gary,

I think I want to sneak into your house and discover the wealth of information still yet to be added. Photos alone!

I'm going to be swamped with stuff to do, also, for, oh, the next 50 years!

Lazy? And how many kids do you have? And how many hours in the week do you work? There aren't enough hours in the day, and energy in our bodies, to accomplish all we wish we could, but we've made contributions we can always be proud of.

Cheers,

Matt
Last Edit: 1 month 3 hours ago by Matt_Poole.

More
1 month 3 hours ago #5587 by Matt_Poole
Matt_Poole replied the topic: Kirkness memoir - query for Matt Poole
Thanks, Geoff. "Good things come to those who wait" -- a quote from Mrs Smith! I have a dishwasher but mostly use it as a drying rack...except every now and then I run the damn thing to keep the seals from drying out. But you look forward to washing up? There may be something wrong with you...but, on the other hand, your interest in history more than makes up for that.

Thanks for the kind words!

Matt

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds