Monday, May 25, 2020
Text Size

• FLUFF 40SQ
  • FLUFF 40SQ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #4167 by FLUFF 40SQ
FLUFF 40SQ created the topic: New Member
Hi, just joined and thought id introduce myself. My names rRichard and my father was a wireless operator in Liberators with 40 squadron from 45 - 46 . I have hundreds of crew photos , some target photos and Liberator photos which im quite happy to share with site. My dads name was SGT C R PRATT and his nickname was FLUFF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4168 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: New Member
Hi Richard, welcome to the site. Would be very keen on seeing those photos, always on the lookout for good photos to share, you wouldn't believe the amount of times I've been contacted by people who have found friends and relatives in the galleries. I have a couple of ORBs for 40 Squadron but I think they are earlier than 1945 will have to look them out.
Where do you hail from?
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• FLUFF 40SQ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #4170 by FLUFF 40SQ
FLUFF 40SQ replied the topic: Re: New Member
Hi Gary,
I live in cornwall, but my dad comes fro Alum Rock in Birmingham , oh i have his log book as well. Some of the foggia photos are the same as Matt Kennedys, i wonder if he knew him ?

Richard
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by FLUFF 40SQ.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4171 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: New Member
Hey
He could of done, Matt is still around and he often visits the site, if you want to send him an email I will happily forward it on (sorry I don't give out email addresses of members). if you want, email me something at
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• FLUFF 40SQ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #4177 by FLUFF 40SQ
FLUFF 40SQ replied the topic: Re: New Member
Thanks gary, will do

Richard

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds